Astor School invites teachers, leaders of children’s studios and clubs to work and cooperate.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary – at least 10% higher than in other schools
- Opportunity for career growth and realization of own author’s projects
- Formal employment or contract work
- Transportation of employees in the morning and evening
- Free meals during the day
- Modern school building, spacious and equipped classrooms
- Friendly team
- Payment for participation in seminars and trainings in the field of education
- Opportunity to travel with school students during the holidays
- Work experience
- Profile education (pedagogy, psychology, linguistics)
- Love for children and the ability to fall in love with your subject or course
- Willingness to work on new modern teaching methods.
In our school, in addition to the general school program, children are trained in business.
Starting from the first grade, we conduct business literacy classes in the form of games. With the help of mentors, children will create their own startups and children’s business projects.
As a result, by the end of 4th grade, children gain experience in creating their own business projects, equity and knowledge of financial management.
After 4th grade, students continue their studies in our high school from 5th to 12th grades, gain new knowledge and experience that will allow them to create large-scale projects.
More about the school: on the website astor.school
We will be glad to see you in our team!